Friday, January 13, 2012

Saying Thanks to Apple Inc.


A product that I like using is my iPod touch. I would like to thank Apple Inc for creating it, it is convenient and fun to use. Sometimes, when I need to find a meaning of a word, I can just download a dictionary application and type in the word instead of looking it through dictionary, sometimes it doesn't even contain the word. Or if I need to search something up quickly, I don't need to turn on the computer and wait for it to load, and same with games. I can carry it around and use it whenever I'm bored and such. In fact, you can download applications to text for free. So thank you Apple Inc.

4 comments:

  1. not a fan of ipod touches, but goooo ipod nano :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, not really a big fan of the iPod Touch. The buttons are too small and I don't really like touch screens.

    ReplyDelete