Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?

  • "If goods were sold only for cash, prices would be lower and everyone would be better off."
I agree because some people has a low income and they can't afford things.

  • "If I can't pay for something, it means I can't afford it, so I won't buy it." 
I agree because if you don't have the right amount of money for it then you can't be able to buy it.
  • "I buy on credit whenever I can because credit increases sales and is good for businesses."
I disagree because you might keep spending over the limit on credits and ended up paying more.

  • "You should use credit sometimes: it helps you establish a credit rating, which may be useful in case of an emergency." 
I agree because you need good credits then when you have to borrow money for housing or something important the bank will lend you in an easier process.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment