Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What did you like about the product? What did you wish was different? Who would this product appeal to? How could you market to them within the school?

The product was great, it was fun putting stickers and changing the back ground on the page. However, what I wish that was different is that it wouldn't just connect to Facebook or uploading your own pictures from your computer for pictures. What if we have pictures from other social networking and they're not on our current computer? It should have more variety of social networking. Personally I wouldn't spend my money to have my own personalized yearbook page and also pay for the yearbook because it's not really worth it. But if it was a great year for me then I might buy the yearbook but not have my own pages. But maybe when I'm in my last year of the school, such as the grade 12s, I would buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment